Tuesday 7 August 2012

Dragonvale hack pack


Dragonvale hack pack






My gamecenter name is Dromulio just request to get my friend and comment on this video on whatever you want and i also will buy it in your case thank youAlso if u desire to jailbreak your ipod here will be the listUUcqOEFh0N5WmkGgpnKSVHLA...the sole method this works is should you email me your password and username for gamecenter then i could continue your bank account and purchase the stuff.(PATCHED) NO LONGER WORKS SADLYand also i dont use a jailbroken ipod anymore in case u need a tutorial how to accomplish this or the best way to get friends who have a very jailbroken devices to complete this for you please leave me a comment telling me so thanks guys for 70k views and i apologize for that inconvenience with the patch.FEATURES- Gems Hack- Cash Hack- Treats Hack- Anti Ban System- XP BonusFAQDo I must purchase itNope you will not pay a thingWill I be bannedNo weve added an anti ban system.Can I put it to use two times or moreYes you can run it several timesDoes it work with Mac and PCYes Weve made our application cross computer so it works on bothREVIEWSJust between you and also me DragonValeHacker is pretty rad forget about spending money about this game. TouchArcade.comI came upon this hack in doubt considering it absolutely was an iPhone game which have never been hacked its free and secure Thaxxx Enjoy
Dragonvale hack pack



0 comments:

Post a Comment