Tuesday 7 August 2012

Dragonvale mods pack


Dragonvale mods pack






My gamecenter name is Dromulio just request to be my good friend and comment about this video on that which you want i will buy it for you personally thank youAlso if u need to jailbreak your ipod here could be the listUUcqOEFh0N5WmkGgpnKSVHLA...the best way this works is in the big event you email me your password and username for gamecenter then i'm able to continue your account and find the stuff.(PATCHED) NO LONGER WORKS SADLYand also i dont possess a jailbroken ipod anymore but when u need a tutorial on how to complete this or the best way to get friends who have a jailbroken devices to do this to suit your needs please leave me a comment telling me so thanks guys for 70k views i apologize for the inconvenience from the patch.FEATURES- Gems Hack- Cash Hack- Treats Hack- Anti Ban System- XP BonusFAQDo I need to buy itNope you wont pay a thingWill I be bannedNo weve added an anti ban system.Can I apply it two times or moreYes you can run it several timesDoes it work with Mac and PCYes Weve made our application cross computer so it creates bothREVIEWSJust between you and me DragonValeHacker is pretty rad you can forget spending cash on this game. TouchArcade.comI came upon this hack in doubt considering it was an iPhone game which have never been hacked its free and secure Thaxxx Enjoy
Dragonvale mods pack



0 comments:

Post a Comment