Wednesday 8 August 2012

Dragonvale hack tool


Dragonvale hack tool






My gamecenter name is Dromulio just request being my good friend and comment on this video on what you want and that i will buy it in your case thank youAlso if u need to jailbreak your ipod here is the listUUcqOEFh0N5WmkGgpnKSVHLA...the only way this works is if you email me your password and username for gamecenter then i will carry on your bank account and purchase the stuff.(PATCHED) NO LONGER WORKS SADLYand also i dont have a jailbroken ipod anymore but when u want a tutorial on what to do this or the way to get friends who have a jailbroken devices to do this for you personally please leave me a comment telling me so thanks guys for 70k views and that i apologize to the inconvenience of the patch.FEATURES- Gems Hack- Cash Hack- Treats Hack- Anti Ban System- XP BonusFAQDo I must pay for itNope you wont pay a thingWill I be bannedNo weve added an anti ban system.Can I put it to use two times or moreYes you are able to run it several timesDoes it work with Mac and PCYes Weve made our application cross computer therefore it conditions bothREVIEWSJust between you and also me DragonValeHacker is pretty rad forget about spending cash with this game. TouchArcade.comI came upon this hack in doubt considering it turned out an iPhone game which haven't been hacked its free and secure Thaxxx Enjoy
Dragonvale hack tool



0 comments:

Post a Comment