Wednesday 8 August 2012

Dragonvale hack pack


Dragonvale hack pack






My gamecenter name is Dromulio just request to get my friend and comment on this video on whatever you want and i also will purchase it for you thank youAlso if u need to jailbreak your ipod here is the listUUcqOEFh0N5WmkGgpnKSVHLA...the sole method this works is in case you email me your password and username for gamecenter then i can go on your money and choose the stuff.(PATCHED) NO LONGER WORKS SADLYand also i dont use a jailbroken ipod anymore however, if u need a tutorial about how to accomplish this or the way to get friends who possess a jailbroken devices to do this to suit your needs please leave me a comment telling me so thanks guys for 70k views and i also apologize for that inconvenience with the patch.FEATURES- Gems Hack- Cash Hack- Treats Hack- Anti Ban System- XP BonusFAQDo I need to purchase itNope you can't pay a thingWill I be bannedNo weve added an anti ban system.Can I apply it two times or moreYes you are able to run it several timesDoes it work on Mac and PCYes Weve made our application cross computer so that it creates bothREVIEWSJust between you together with me DragonValeHacker is pretty rad no more extra cash for this game. TouchArcade.comI came upon this hack in doubt considering it was an iPhone game which haven't been hacked its free and secure Thaxxx Enjoy
Dragonvale hack pack



0 comments:

Post a Comment